Pre-Launch Bonus Modules (Available immediately with purchase)
Pre-Launch Bonus Modules:
- Beginning and ending with you: How to Survive and Thrive in the Non-Profit World
- Putting the fun in fundraising!
Week 1: Module 1: Philanthropy & Fundraising (5/18/20)
- History of Philanthropy in US
- Current State of Fundraising
- Developing your Case for Giving
Week 2: Module 2: Goal Setting and Projection Setting (5/25/20)
- Annual Fund vs. Annual Giving
- Goals vs. Projections
- Demystifying Predictive Modeling
Week 3: Module 3: Partnerships (6/1/20)
- Your team
- Data Team
- Program Staff (Faculty)
- Vendor Management
- Managing Up
Week 4: MAKE PROGRESS WEEK (From 6/8/20-6/14/20
This will be a week to catch up on content or implement some of the new ideas that you’ve been learning. Jessica will offer Facebook lives and Zoom calls to check in and take questions. You may attend one or all of these sessions but they are not required. This is meant to give you several options to best fit your schedule and video of the sessions will be shared. Log-in details for the Zoom calls will be sent to course participants via email the day before and day of the event.
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020: Zoom Call with Jessica for questions at 1PM Central Time.
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020: Facebook live check-in at 11AM Central Time.
- Thursday, June 11, 2020: Zoom Call with Jessica for questions at 7PM Central Time.
- Friday, June 12, 2020: Facebook live check-in at 2PM Central Time.
Week 5: Module 4: Direct Mail (6/15/20)
- Why use mail?
- Testing Scientific Method
- Start with Data Integrity
- Writing Copy for Direct Mail
- Ask Amounts
- Creative Direct Mail Ideas
- Gift Processing and Tracking
Week 6: Module 5: Phone (6/22/20)
- Why use phone?
- Equipment and Software
- Recruiting & Training Callers
- Rapport Building
- Follow Up and Stewardship
- Data Analysis
Week 7: Module 6: Email & Social Media (6/29/20)
- Email Statistics
- Email Tips and Tricks
- Video – telling meaningful stories
- Social Media Strategies
- Giving Tuesday and Giving Days and Crowdfunding
Week 8: MAKE PROGRESS WEEK: (7/6/20-7/12/20)
This will be another week to catch up on content or implement some of the new ideas that you’ve been learning. Jessica will offer Facebook lives and Zoom calls to check in and take questions. Dates and times for the live sessions and Zoom calls will be clearly posted in the Facebook group and in the course itself and distributed via email as we approach this week.
Week 9: Module 7: Special Events (7/13/20)
- Start with why on events
- Event Fundraising Formulas that Work
- Evaluating Event Success
Week 10: Module 8: Lead Annual Gifts & Stewardship (7/20/20)
- Lead Annual Gifts: Get the Visit and Listen
- Giving Societies and Stewardship
Week 11: Module 9: Building a Strategic and Tactical Plan (7/27/20)
- 5 pillar of annual giving
- Constituents, Vehicles, and Budget
- Segmentation Plans
- Putting it all together
- Radical Self Care: Taking care of you in all of this
Week 12: GRADUATION WEEK (8/3/20-8/9/20)
This week includes, live group calls with Jessica to answer any lingering questions, especially about strategic planning.
Program also includes:
- Lifetime access to this 12 Week Program with 9 modules
- Dozens of lessons in video, audio, and written formats
- Downloadable planning sheets, templates and examples
- Facebook group with cohorts (and later alumni of the program) for support and on-going questions and advice.
- For every 10 enrollments, I will grant scholarship enrollment to a nonprofit professional who otherwise would not be able to attend the course.